CLASSES: nothing surpasses regular training in aikido
- Tuesday: Aiki weapons practice 06:30-07:30
- Wednesday to Friday: 06:30-07:30
- Monday: 20:00-21:30
- Tuesday: 19:00-20:30
- Thursday: Aiki weapons practice 17:00-18:25
A programme of Gasshuku (training camps) will also be posted here. A reduced timetable operates over the New Year holiday period and on public holidays.
Koshinkai members regularly visit the Koru Dojo (above) in idyllic surroundings on the Coromandel Peninsula for gasshuku (training camps). This is an opportunity to train intensively away from the distractions of the city.
FEES: are as follows
- Monthly A/P $52.50 – requires a $100 joining fee.
- Six-monthly $300
- Annual $550
- Visiting aikidoka are welcome to train at the dojo – a mat fee of $10 per session.
Introduction to aikido courses cost $60, which will be deducted from membership fees should a prospective member wish to join following the course.
Monthly fees are to be made by automatic payment; six-monthly and for annual fees which are by cheque/cash. Once you have paid your membership you are entitled to train at as many of the training sessions as you can manage.